You are here
2* Combined Training
The combined training class is a new feature at the SsangYong Blenheim Palace Horse Trials in 2018 and is kindly supported by long-term event partner Saffery Champness in it's inaugral year.
The competition comprises a dressage test and a course of show jumps. Both phases will take place in the main Marlborough Arena (weather permitting) on Saturday 14th September 2018.
Rules are available to download here and on the left-hand side of this page.
CLICK HERE TO ENTER NOW.
- Entries open 19th July 2018
- Entries close 10th August 2018
- Entry fee £40 + VAT (VAT not applicable to BE members)
- Numbers accepted will be limited
- Accepted entries and wait lists will be published on this page after 13th August 2018
- In the event of oversubscription, entries will be accepted in association with Young Rider and Junior team coordinators
- If the competitions are oversubscribed, a wait list will be held
- In the case of withdrawal before 13th August 2018 a full refund will be given
- Withdrawals after this date will incur a £10 administration fee if the competitor can be replaced from the waitlist
- If the competitor cannot be replaced, no refund will be processed
- Limited onsite stabling is available for competitors with horses entered in to the event’s international classes
- Onsite stabling fee £180 + VAT
- Electrical hook up fee £85 + VAT
- Local stabling listings are available here