You are here
2* Combined Training
The combined training class is a new feature at the SsangYong Blenheim Palace Horse Trials in 2018 and is kindly supported by long-term event partner Saffery Champness in it's inaugral year.
The competition comprises a dressage test and a course of show jumps at 2* level and is aimed solely at competitors aged 16-21. Both phases will take place in the main Marlborough Arena (weather permitting) on Saturday 14th September 2018.
Rules are available to download here and on the left-hand side of this page.
CLICK HERE TO ENTER NOW.
- Entry fee £40 + VAT (VAT not applicable to BE members)
- Numbers accepted will be limited
- In the event of oversubscription, entries will be accepted in association with Young Rider and Junior team coordinators
- If the competitions are oversubscribed, a wait list will be held
- In the case of withdrawal before 13th August 2018 a full refund will be given
- Withdrawals after this date will incur a £10 administration fee if the competitor can be replaced from the waitlist
- If the competitor cannot be replaced, no refund will be processed
- Limited onsite stabling is available for competitors with horses entered in to the event’s international classes
- Onsite stabling fee £180 + VAT
- Electrical hook up fee £85 + VAT
- Local stabling listings are available here