You are here
Brands and businesses can enhance their sponsorship packages with a wide range of event assets. Each package provides event branding and advertising opportunities as well as a selection of benefits, which are shown below. If you are interested in finding out more about sponsorship opportunities at the SsangYong Blenheim Palace Horse Trials please contact us via Jack.Royle@thejockeyclub.co.uk.
- Cross-country course advertising: There are up to 30 fences, jumped at over 20 miles per hour over a 6km course providing high action with a spectacular sponsorship backdrop. Branding and naming rights for fences can be enhanced with advertising boards on the course and near the fence, product displays built into the fence design or alongside the fence, private hospitality units adjacent to the fence, and for higher level sponsors, custom made fences. Commentary over the public address system on the sponsor, their products, services and brand values augments the visual advertising and activities.
- The classes: The individual phases of the main classes the CCI4*L and CCI4*S for 8 and 9 year olds can be sponsored, as can our grass root competitions. Each of the three phases (dressage, show jumping and cross-country) offer a range of branding opportunities including naming rights for fences, advertising boards, signage etc.
- Arena advertising: There are five arenas at Blenheim Palace International Horse Trials each of which can be named after specific sponsors and which have around their edges advertising boards for various supporters and partners.
- Event services: There are a multitude of event services which can be sponsored such as big screens and on event television services, spectator shuttles, car parking and security, officials vehicles and clothing, spectator information services etc.
- Event facilities: There are many event facilities and infrastructures which can branded and used for promotional and sales purposes by sponsors including the members' enclosure, owners' and riders' lounge, shopping village facilities, spectator food and drink hall, media centre, competitors facilities as well as structures such as grandstands, seating, fencing, signage, etc.
- Attractions: Various displays and demonstrations designed to entertain, educate and inform are staged within the Attractions Arena which is in operation on all four days adding further value and interest for ticket holders.
- Pre event advertising: Social media, leaflets, inserts, adverts, ticket brochures and posters all form part of the marketing activities of the event as do radio advertising and PR activities. Alongside this there are direct and email campaigns to previous and lapsed attendees within which there are opportunities for sponsors.
- On line activities: A key information source for all visitors and supporters of the sport is the event's official website and sponsors can be incorporated into the web activity via logos, links, coverage in news items, exhibitor listings, video clips and reciprocal links.
- Promotions and competitions: Sponsorship packages can include a number of complimentary tickets and passes for competitions, promotions and incentives, retention and acquisition activities.
If you would like to find out more about our sponsorship opportunities and becoming a SsangYong Blenheim Palace Horse Trials partner, please contact us via Jack.Royle@thejockeyclub.co.uk