You are here
Blenheim Palace Fun Ride
The first fun ride ran at Blenheim in 2012. It was a huge success and has grown in popularity ever since. Now 300 everyday riders are able to enjoy some of the private roads and tracks of the Blenheim Estate.
The ride, which covers approximately 10 miles, incorporates some optional fences of 2'3" to 2'9". It also offers some amazing views of the estate and palace and unique photo opportunities, as well as the opportunity to see secret areas of the park on horseback - something which is normally not accessible to everyday riders!
"This year reached a new level of ‘inclusiveness’ with the fun ride. Your team of organisers and stewards for the fun ride were superb" – Sue Eeley
"It all ran so smoothly and I think everyone loved riding around such a beautiful parkland and to be part of such a prestigious horse trials" – Clare Davis
Thank you again for making the fantastic Blenheim Palace Fun Ride possible for those of us who wouldn't normally have the chance! - Theresa Sanders
NOTES FOR PARTICIPANTS:
Riding hats are compulsory and must up to the current BS and EN standard (EN1384/BSEN1384)
Body protectors are compulsory if you are jumping
- Start times are booked in half a hour slots. Please make sure you are ready to go within your booked time.
- Parking is in the Round Hill lorry park. Follow the signs for the 'fun ride' on approach to the event site. Please park sensibly and do not leave unattended horses tied to lorries.
- The fun ride volunteers will be in the green lorry park from 11:30am.
- You will be provided with a waist number which must be worn throughout the ride.
- Please note that the fun ride pass does not include entry to the horse trials on Sunday. If you wish to gain entry to the event on Sunday, please purchase additional tickets in advance.
- Your fun ride passes will be sent to you via email.
Images C: First Class Images.