You are here
90cm & 100cm Eventer Challenge sponsored by Dodson & Horrell
This popular competition is aimed at amateur competitors and ran for the eighth consecutive year in 2017. We are delighted that this exciting class now includes both 90cm and 100cm sections, offering BE90 and BE100 riders the chance to compete on Blenheim's hallowed ground.
The ‘derby style’ competition is a grass-arena-based challenge involving a testing course of show jumps and cross-country fences with a 5cm higher show jump to finish.
To qualify for the 2018 competitions, combinations must have achieved a minimum of ten foundation points across a minimum of two events at the level of competition that you wish to enter, ie. BE90 or BE100, between 1st August 2017 and 31st July 2018. All UK events hosting BE90 and BE100 sections are qualifying venues.
The competition will run on Sunday 16th September.
Download 2018 rules here.
ENTER THE 90CM EVENTER CHALLENGE HERE.
ENTER THE 100CM EVENTER CHALLENGE HERE.
- Entries open 2nd July 2018
- Entries close 1st August 2018
- Download full entry process information document here
- Entry fee £40
- A £5 start fee per competitor is payable on event
- Numbers accepted in to each class will be limited
- Accepted entries and wait lists will be published via www.blenheimhorse.co.uk/EC after 7th August 2018
- In the event of oversubscription, entries will be accepted in order of BE foundation point merit
- If the competitions are oversubscribed, a wait list will be held
- In the case of withdrawal before 7th August 2018 a full refund will be given
- Withdrawals after this date will incur a £10 administration fee if the competitor can be replaced from the waitlist
- If the competitor cannot be replaced, no refund will be processed
Please note, it is the entrants responsibility to check criteria/eligibility before entering. Due to site restrictions, we will be running limited numbers in 2018. In the event of oversubscription, entries will be accepted in order of BE foundation point merit. Due to the popularity of the eventer challenge classes at Blenheim, no horse or rider may compete in more than one eventer challenge competition at the SsangYong Blenheim Palace Horse Trials.
Lucy Ormrod & Cushlough James - 2017 100cm champions
Sophie Albery & Wayland Timberry - 2017 90cm champions
Photographs courtesy of ES Photography. Please contact email@example.com for images and information.
Individual competition videos are available from An Eventful Life.