You are here
90cm & 100cm Eventer Challenge sponsored by Dodson & Horrell
This popular competition is aimed at amateur competitors and ran for the ninth consecutive year in 2018. We are delighted that this exciting class now includes both 90cm and 100cm sections, offering BE90 and BE100 riders the chance to compete on Blenheim's hallowed ground.
The ‘derby style’ competition is a grass-arena-based challenge involving a testing course of show jumps and cross-country fences with a 5cm higher show jump to finish.
The 2019 competition will run on Sunday 22nd September.
2019 rules are available to download from the left-hand side of this page.
2019 entry process:
- Entries open 1st July 2019
- Entries close 1st August 2019
- Entry fee £40
- A £5 start fee per competitor is payable on event
- Numbers accepted in to each class will be limited
- Accepted entries and wait lists will be published after 7th August 2019
- In the event of oversubscription, entries will be accepted in order of BE foundation point merit and a wait list will be held
Please note, it is the entrants responsibility to check criteria/eligibility before entering. Due to site restrictions, we will be running limited numbers in 2019. Due to the popularity of the eventer challenge classes, no horse or rider may compete in more than one eventer challenge competition at the SsangYong Blenheim Palace Horse Trials.
Catherine Shine & Opium Mill - 2018 100cm champions
Louise le Geyt & Quarter Of - 2018 90cm champions
Photographs courtesy of 1st Class Images. Please visit www.1stclassimages.co.uk for images and information.