You are here
Riding Club and Pony Club Team Eventer Challenges sponsored by Dodson & Horrell
The 90cm and 100cm Riding Club and Pony Club Team Eventer Challenges are kindly sponsored by Dodson & Horrell. These very popular events are grass-arena-based competitions, held in the Bladon and Hensington Arenas, over a testing course of show jumps and cross-country fences with an optimum time for completion. The team with the lowest cumulative score are the winners, and there is also an award for the most stylish rider.
The Riding Club competition will take place on Thursday 19th September, and the Pony Club competition will take place on Friday 20th September.
Please note: Due to the popularity of the eventer challenge classes at Blenheim, no horse or rider may compete in more than one eventer challenge competition at the SsangYong Blenheim Palace Horse Trials.
2019 rules are available to download from the left-hand side of this page.
2019 entry process:
- Entries open 1st July 2019
- The initial entry period closes 5th July 2019
- Entry fee £160 + VAT per team
- A £20 start fee per team/£5 per competitor is payable on event
- After 6th July 2019, teams will be randomly selected from those who have completed an online entry form and provided full payment
- Accepted clubs will be notified via email when they are awarded a place
- In the event of oversubscription, a wait list will be held
Crown Jewels - 2018 winning Riding Club 100cm team
Atherstone & District - 2018 winning Riding Club 90cm team
Staff College & Sandhurst Hunt - 2018 winning Pony Club 100cm team
Hambledon Hunt North - 2018 winning Pony Club 90cm team
Photographs courtesy of 1st Class Images. Please visit www.1stclassimages.co.uk for images and information.