You are here
Riding Club and Pony Club Team Eventer Challenges sponsored by Dodson & Horrell
The 90cm and 100cm Riding Club and Pony Club Team Eventer Challenges are kindly sponsored by Dodson & Horrell. These very popular events are grass-arena-based competitions, held in the Bladon and Hensington Arenas, over a testing course of show jumps and cross-country fences with an optimum time for completion. The team with the lowest cumulative score are the winners, and there is also an award for the most stylish rider.
The Riding Club competition will take place on Thursday 13th September, and the Pony Club competition will take place on Friday 14th September.
Please note: Due to the popularity of the eventer challenge classes at Blenheim, no horse or rider may compete in more than one eventer challenge competition at the SsangYong Blenheim Palace Horse Trials.
Download the 2018 rules here.
ENTER THE RIDING CLUB 100CM TEAM EVENTER CHALLENGE HERE.
ENTER THE PONY CLUB 90CM TEAM EVENTER CHALLENGE HERE.
ENTER THE PONY CLUB 100CM TEAM EVENTER CHALLENGE HERE.
2018 Entry Process
- Entries open 2nd July 2018
- The initial entry period closes 6th July 2018
- Download full entry process information document here
- Entry fee £160 + VAT per team
- A £20 start fee per team/£5 per competitor is payable on event
- After 6th July 2018, teams will be randomly selected from those who have completed an online entry form and provided full payment
- Accepted clubs will be notified via email when they are awarded a place
- In the event oversubscription, a wait list will be held
- Teams who wish to withdraw before 21st August 2018 will receive a 75% refund providing that it is possible to fill their space from the waitlist (no refund will be made if this is not possible)
- No refund will be made to teams who wish to withdraw after 21st August 2018
- Once clubs have been accepted, they will be sent links to nomination and commentary note forms which must have been completed by 21st August 2018 (please note: only your first submission will be accepted)
- Changes and substitutions may be sent to email@example.com until 4th September 2018, after which time they must be made on event and will be subject to a £15 admin fee
Cropthorne - 2017 winning Riding Club 100cm team
SWDG - 2017 winning Riding Club 90cm team
North Cotswold Hunt - 2017 winning Pony Club 100cm team
Polden Hills - 2017 winning Pony Club 90cm team
Photographs courtesy of ES Photography. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for images and information.
Individual competition videos are available from An Eventful Life.