You are here
Job Vacancy with Team Blenheim
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Blenheim Palace Horse Trials team.
Role Outline – Event Administration Assistant
This is a diverse role which will incorporate a wide variety of tasks. Tasks include, but are not limited to:
· Replying to general enquiry emails and telephone calls
· Providing administrative support for the management of event contractors and sponsors
· Administration of trade stand village
· Administration of competitions and event attractions and ancillary activities
· Assisting with compiling mailings to exhibitors, competitors and officials etc.
· General office and on event duties
Office hours are 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday, however a greater degree of flexibility and commitment will be required throughout August and September.
To be part of this enthusiastic and friendly team you will pride yourself on providing excellent customer service, outstanding attention to detail and good time management.
Specific skills required include:
· Excellent administration and attention to detail
- Comprehensive IT skills, including an excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office (key programmes are Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
· Good interpersonal and administration skills
· Superb communication skills (verbal and written)
· Strong time management skills
· Familiarity with social media platforms
· Flexibility and ability to work calmly in stressful situations!
Please note: A knowledge of the sport of eventing is an advantage but a competitive equestrian career is not essential!
Salary: 18-20k per annum dependant on experience
How to Apply
Send your CV with accompanying hand written letter explaining why you think you would be a suitable applicant and what skills you can bring to the team for the attention of Mandy Hervieu, Event Director
The Horse Trials Office, Woodstock Lodge , Blenheim Palace, Woodstock, Oxon, OX20 1PS
Applications close : Friday 17th May2019